The term 'Lodges4u or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. USE OF WEBSITE
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 1.2 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
It is not necessary for guests to register with us in order to use some aspects of this website. Owners are required to register for an account to be able to create and update listings, view and reply guest messages, and to manage their account.
If registration is performed, you agree that:
- 2.1 You will provide us with accurate information upon registration.
- 2.2 You will login to your account regularly and keep your details to up date.
- 2.3 You will keep your username and password secure.
- 2.4 You will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
You also understand that:
- 2.5 The website uses a secure messaging system to send and receive enquiries.
- 2.6 A copy of a guest enquiry is stored in your dashboard and can be seen by Lodges4u staff.
3. OWNER TERMS
As an owner, park, or managing agent you are permitted to add a listing to your account for any property which is privately owned or managed by you as the registered member. By doing so, you agree that:
If a listing is created, you agree that:
- 3.1 You will provide us with proof of ownership before any listing is made live.
- 3.2 You are not placing a listing on behalf of a third party in which you do not have permission to do so.
- 3.3 You will not direct guests to listings you may have on a third party advertising website.
- 3.4 The information contained within your listing is accurate, up to date and a true reflection of the property for hire.
- 3.5 Your availability calendar must be updated regularly.
- 3.6 You must be the owner of, or own the distribution rights to any photos or videos you use for your listings.
If booking enquiries are sent to you, you agree that:
- 3.7 Any enquiry you receive only relates to the property advertised and are non-transferable.
- 3.8 Enquiries can not be used or passed on to another owner or third party.
- 3.9 You must list multiple properties individually to receive enquiries for those properties.
- 3.10 You must make every effort to reply to an enquiry within 48 hours.
In the event you sell your rental property, you understand that:
- 3.11 All paid listings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 3.12 You may ask us to transfer your listing to the new owner providing they have an account set up with us.
- 3.13 If we agree to the transfer, we will process your request and move any related listing to the new owners account.
- 3.14 Any unspent listing time will also be moved to the new owner upon the transfer.
4. SITE UPTIME
- 4.1 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- 4.2 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in our websites down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
5. VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- 5.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 5.3 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2
6. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- 6.1 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
- 6.2 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- 6.3 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
7. CLOSURE OF ACCOUNT
- 7.1 If you breach these or any of our terms and conditions We reserve the right to suspend your listing(s) or close your account if you breach any of our terms and conditions. If we do so, we may give you prior notification of any listing deactivation or suspension. Full closure of your account will result in any listings you had also being removed.
- 7.2 Inactive accounts will be removed from our system periodically. Accounts that have been activated but do not have an activate advertising plan or listing will be removed within 14-days of registration. Prior notification will NOT be given to accounts deleted due to inactivity.
- 7.3 To deactivate your account please contact us via the "contact us" link on our website.
- 8.1 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
- 8.2 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
- 8.3 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 8.4 All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- 8.5 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 8.6 No waiver by us of any breach of these terms shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and we shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
- 8.7 Any plans purchased on our website are for advertising space only. Although we will make every effort to promote the website, we can not make any guarantees that listing your rental property on our website will result in any bookings.
9. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 9.1 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
- 9.2 Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 9.3 Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
10. LAW and JURISDICTION